Friday, October 17, 2008

:: I will achive !!! ::




I sit here thinking what to do with my life, and all I can think of is love, pain, and the hurting,Not knowing what to do. I tried to turn my life around by making a step into the unknown, not knowing what was going to happen to me. I tried, I tried, to make things right but all we ever did was fight !!! 

I lack alot of things in my life and two of them are affection and romance. I want to feel this feeling for once in my life but when I think I've found it, all of a sudden my dreams and hopes fall to the ground... I wish everything could, for once in my life, turn out right.

In the way of this world, there are mixed emotions  and right now I am feeling all of them:Love, Pain, Hurt, Depression, Anger, Sadness, and Loneliness. I know this is a part of life, and I can't help but hope and pray that one day my pain will go away. 

This is just the way the my life goes around !!!
I know 'what i am but i dunno what i can be'.. i will achive one day !!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At November 8, 2008 at 3:01 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

weel after reading dis i jus hav 2 say..
"Where there is a will there is a way!!!""
so keep goin!!!

 
At November 12, 2008 at 1:28 AM , Blogger Ye manzilen !! said...

Deepak: Sorry you are not emotionally healthy. Do you smile when you run into these good looking girls? Say Hi to them....be honest and to ur surprise it will be reciprocated...

Trust me....been there, done that and made a film...
Good luck....
Phir bhi kuch na ho apun hain na...

 
At June 9, 2009 at 12:35 PM , Blogger Deepak said...

@Deepti :-

Thanks dear !

@ ye manzilen :-

Thanks bhai, now i`m stronger by heart... time ,changed me a lot.

Thanks again !

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home