Tuesday, June 9, 2009

My College Life is Over!




This is perhaps the last post ever published from my University`s Education life.

On 2nd July, 2006 (yea, I still remember the date) I was first stepped into Indraprastha University to pursue a post-graduate course, Master in Computer Application (MCA). Three years henceforth, today i.e 09th june, 2009 I am all set to leave my university for ever with a Degree in hand, Some good jobs waiting and my Innovative and entrepreneurial Project(LAN-TALK) running successfully.

Really, three long years have passed like anything and now it's so hard to believe the reality. If you ask me what I will miss the most, my answer would be MY DEAR FRIENDS .

This is a nostalgic feeling. You have spent 3 years living with your friends, enjoying every moment with your friends, sharing every problems with your friends and more than that even those fights among friends-all will become a MEMORY in just few minutes from now. Difficult to believe, right?

But that's the way life is. I learned so much out here in college both in terms of academic and life and now it's time to actually implement those in real life which happens to be a corporate life. A place difficult to survive for many.

Dear readers, please wish me good luck for future and also help me to come out of this nostalgia moments. Man, it's so so so difficult to leave from a place which transformed me to a MAN from a BOY.


***

4 Comments:

At June 18, 2009 at 4:08 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

your real exams begins now....
ALL D BEST WISHES 4 FUTURE :)

 
At July 13, 2009 at 1:26 PM , Blogger Abhay said...

you are the man... :)

 
At July 13, 2009 at 6:32 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

nice video ...all d best for ur future...

 
At July 14, 2009 at 4:34 PM , Blogger Deepak said...

@Deepti :-

Thanks Professor saab ! :)


@Abhu :-

Thanks Dude !
you were the one of those, who always beside me... wish u good luck !

@Himani :-

ThanQ Himani ji :)
This video is created by abhay.
wish you the same!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home